classic and easy fluffy pancake recipe
A fantastic classic and easy fluffy pancake recipe for the perfect Sunday breakfast or brunch.
ingredients for the basic pancakes
Flour.All-purpose flour is what I always use for pancakes.
Buttermilk.Is the perfect choice instead of regular milk.
Eggs.Organic medium size eggs.
Vanilla extract.High quality organic vanilla extract. My favorite vanilla extract for recipes like this one is Dominican vanilla extract.
Salt.A pinch of salt will be enough.
Sugar.Just some tablespoons for a slightly sweet touch.
Butter.This is optional, if you aren’t using a nonstick pan you will need some kind of oil/fat so the pancakes don’t stick to the pan.
how to store the pancakes
- The fluffy pancakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature overnight, in the fridge for five days, or in the freezer for a couple of months.
- You can meal-prep the pancakes and deep freeze them as soon as they cool off.
how to reheat leftover pancakes
- If the pancakes are in the fridge, preheat them in the microwave or a pan on the stove. But be careful as you want them to get warm and not cooked again.
- If the pancakes are frozen, they will turn out perfect if you reheat them in the toaster.
how to serve pancakes
Berries- strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry.
Banana and peanut butter.
Apple, pear, and cinnamon.
Kiwi and red grapes.
other amazing brunch and breakfast recipes
- Don’t stir the batter too much. Just whisk the batter until the ingredients are well combined.
- Use buttermilk instead of milk.
- Let the batter rest for about 15 minutes - this works wonderfully.
- When making the pancakes, don’t let the pancake cook too long on the downside. You want the batter to work for you; that’s why you need to flip the pancake as soon as the first bubbles form.
Ingredients for the recipe:
|300g||all purpose flour|
|berries or your favorite fruits|
- You will need 1 medium size bowl, 1 large bowl,a very small bowl a mixer, a small pan, a spatula, a sieve, big spoon, and a cake spatula.
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white in two bowls.The egg whites in the medium size bowl and the egg yolks in the small bowl.
- In a large bowl, sift all-purpose flour and baking powder.
- Add sugar and a sprinkle of salt to the flour.
- In a larger bowl, beat the egg whites with a mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add egg yolks, buttermilk, and vanilla extract to the flour mix and whisk together until well combined.
- Now add the egg white and combine carefully.
- If you have the time let the batter rest for about 15 minutes.
- Put a pan on the stove on medium heat and add the butter to the pan (If you have a nonstick pan, you don’t need to add butter).
- Pour 2 tbsp batter into the pan and let it cook until bubbles form, then flip the side. It should take about a minute. Bake for another minute or until golden brown.
- Repeat until no batter is left.
- Serve with berries, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, or your favorite fruits.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT BREAKFAST
easy and perfectly delicious french toast casseroleSpring is finally here that means BRUNCH season has finally started. This French toast casserole is the perfect spring brunch recipe for you and your friends.
quick and super healthy chocolate porridgeI know it sounds strange, chocolate and healthy? That's not possible. But it is! This chocolate strawberry porridge is 100 percent healthy, but it tastes so much like dessert. The perfect way to start your day.
a must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfastAre you looking for a quick healthy but also delicious breakfast? Creamy oatmeal is the solution, especially this must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfast recipe.
delicious tomato scrambled eggsA simple delicious scrambled eggs recipe with lots of flavors. Bell Pepper, garlic, onions and tomato paste is all you need for this delicious tomato scrambled eggs recipe, which is made in 10 minutes.
the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipeThe best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe is a colorful healthy and delicious vegan dip for any occasion.