easy healthy crunchy peanut butter granola recipe
This easy healthy crunchy peanut butter granola recipe is a super simple, delicious high protein breakfast recipe.
It’s by far the most popular granola recipe in our household. My kids want to eat it every day at any time. But I`m only offering it for breakfast or as a snack sometimes. What I love about homemade granola is that you can prepare it once and eat it literally for weeks. The perfect recipe to stock up your pantry.
ingredients for the healthy peanut butter granola recipe
Oats.You will need old-fashioned organic oatmeal for this recipe. The grain is super healthy; it is high in protein, contains antioxidants (avenathramides, ferulic acid, and phytic acid), soluble fiber, and some vitamins and minerals such as manganese, phosphorus, copper, vitamin B1, iron, selenium, Magnesium, and zinc. Oats have some health benefits - they can lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Peanut paste.Please use peanut paste and not peanut butter with added fat and sugar. If you can’t access peanut paste, you can make it easily yourself. It will take a few more minutes, but it`s worth it. Peanut paste is a good protein source and a healthy fat source. It provides Vitamins E, B3, and B6, folate, Magnesium, copper, and manganese.
Maple syrup.High-quality maple syrup. Maple syrup will sweeten the granola. Make sure to read the label, so you get 100% maple syrup and not maple-flavored syrup.
Coconut oil.High-quality native coconut oil.
Peanuts.Unsalted and unroasted peanuts.
how to store the peanut butter granola
how to eat the peanut butter granola
how to make the peanut butter granola
- Preheat the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let the granola cool off and break the granola apart.
- Mix peanuts under and mix well.
- Ready to serve or store in a jar.
- If you want the granola to be clumpy ( big pieces ), than put the granola together and press it down halfway through baking. Let the granola cool completely off before breaking it apart.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, peanut paste, liquid coconut oil, and maple syrup. Mix everything until well combined.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet. If you want it crunchy, leave the oats crowded.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Spread the oat flakes or stir and make sure to press the oats together (if you want them crowded). Bake for another 10 minutes or until the flakes are golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it cool off.
- Break the granola pieces apart and spread the peanuts over the baking sheet.
- Mix everything well together.
- Ready to store in a jar and to serve.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT BREAKFAST
easy and perfectly delicious french toast casseroleSpring is finally here that means BRUNCH season has finally started. This French toast casserole is the perfect spring brunch recipe for you and your friends.
quick and super healthy chocolate porridgeI know it sounds strange, chocolate and healthy? That's not possible. But it is! This chocolate strawberry porridge is 100 percent healthy, but it tastes so much like dessert. The perfect way to start your day.
a must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfastAre you looking for a quick healthy but also delicious breakfast? Creamy oatmeal is the solution, especially this must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfast recipe.
delicious tomato scrambled eggsA simple delicious scrambled eggs recipe with lots of flavors. Bell Pepper, garlic, onions and tomato paste is all you need for this delicious tomato scrambled eggs recipe, which is made in 10 minutes.
the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipeThe best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe is a colorful healthy and delicious vegan dip for any occasion.