easy homemade coconut cookies
These easy homemade coconut cookies are soft, sweet and fast made.
ingredients for the easy homemade coconut cookies
All-purpose flour.I use 405-type wheat flour. It is fantastic for this recipe.
Coconut flakes.This recipe is not only for the taste. Coconut flakes are not only delicious but they are also packed with nutrition. They are a healthy source of fat, fiber, iron, and protein. Coconut has antibacterial effects, may promote blood sugar control, and contains powerful antioxidants.
Butter.We will need high-quality butter. You can use cold or soft butter; it depends on your time.
Sugar.I use brown sugar for this recipe, but white sugar works well too, if you don’t have any brown sugar at home.
Vanilla extract.As always, high-quality vanilla extract, no flavor, please.
Eggs.2 eggs for this recipe.
how to store them
- If you have time, use soft butter and put the batter in the fridge for 20 minutes afterward.
- Don’t eat the cookies right away. Wait for 2 days. Trust me; they will taste heavenly good. The ingredients had enough time to harmonize with each other.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (375°F) and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Add mixed flour, brown sugar, and coconut flakes in a big bowl.
- Add eggs and soft butter.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Roll 1 tbsp of dough into a ball, then put the ball on the baking pan. Flatten the ball with the spoon.
- Put the baking pan in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and let the cookies cool off.
- Put the cookies in a cookie jar or place them on a plate.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT SNACK
the perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothieThe perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothie recipe. A vegan Smoothie recipe to boost up your mood and vitamin level. Cherry and Almond are the perfect match, to create a taste bomb.
the best banana bread out there with a caribbean twistAre you looking for a not so boring, super moist, full of flavor banana bread? The best banana bread out there with a Caribbean twist is the recipe you’re looking for.
how to make the perfect iced vanilla oat milk latteA cold and fresh but still creamy drink is what we all need on a hot summer day. I'm going to share how to make the perfect iced vanilla latte, so you won’t ever need to go to Starbucks to get yourself one.
the ultimate summer drink strawberry pineapple mint smoothieAre you looking for a sweet, sour, healthy, and colorful smoothie? The ultimate summer drink-strawberry pineapple mint smoothie will be your next obsession.
simple streusel pumpkin bread (super moist)Are you looking for a different type of pumpkin bread? This simple tropical bread is the perfect combination of traditional pumpkin bread with a Caribbean addition.