how to make the perfect crispy oven potato wedges
Today, I’m showing you how to make the perfect crispy oven potato wedges.
As already said, the fantastic thing about this recipe is it is also healthy.
ingredients for the perfect crispy oven potato wedges
Potatoes.I recommend using Russet potatoes. But any other potato works well too. The mashed potatoes turn out perfect with Russet potatoes. Leave the skin on as most vitamins sit right under the skin, and the skin adds so much texture.
Olive oil.A healthy fat source! It will also contribute to making the potatoes crispy. Please use high-quality extra virgin olive oil.
Smoked Paprika.This spice will add a sweet, smoky taste to the potato wedges.
how to make the perfect crispy oven potato wedges in the air fryer
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Season the potato wedges and add olive oil.
- Bake in the air fryer for about 20 minutes, then toss them around.
- Bake again for 15 minutes.
- They should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
how to store the perfect crispy oven potato
- If you want to have some wedges always accessible, cut and season them and put them in portions in the fridge. When you want to eat them, preheat the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- If you don’t have much time or are not patient enough, cut the wedges into small cubes. Therefore, the potatoes are crispy even faster.
Ingredients for the recipe:
|2tsp||smoked paprika powder|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges by cutting them potatoes in half. Then cut the halves in half. And again.
- Add all the potato wedges to a bowl and fill it with cold water. Let them sit in the water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove them from the water and dry them with a kitchen towel or paper towel.
- Add the dried potato wedges back to the bowl.
- Add all the spices, salt, and olive oil to the bowl and stir until the potatoes are covered in olive oil and spices: a beautiful red, orange color.
- Put the wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- In between, like every 15 minutes, toss the wedges upside down so they don’t stick to the baking sheet and get crispy on all sides.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven when crispy.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT DINNER
dreamy creamy coconut feta pastaAre you looking for a delicious simple, fast made pasta recipe, which you have never had before ? This heavenly delicious dreamy creamy coconut feta pasta is one for the books
amazing moro de maiz (best corn rice recipe)Are you in the mood for some rice but want to level it up? This amazing Moro de Maíz aka the best corn rice recipe will fully do its job and impress you. It is the simplest, most delicious and nourishing dish ever.
saucy and juicy pineapple chickenThis saucy & juicy pineapple chicken recipe is full of flavor, juicy and colorful. The perfect recipe to celebrate life the Caribbean way.
the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soupAre you looking for a simple, fast, healthy and delicious soup? The most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup, it is. A hit in our family and soon yours too.
all year healthy and creamy vegetarian wild rice soupAre you looking for a good, nourishing, colorful, easy and fast to make, delicious soup? Then you should try this delicious all year healthy & creamy vegetarian wild rice soup which has a lot of vitamins, good carbs and thanks to the bean’s tons of protein.