single portion simple savory pumpkin breakfast bowl
A Single portion simple savory pumpkin breakfast bowl that is super healthy and delicious. Packed with nutrient-dense ingredients, this bowl is going to give your body what it needs and your soul a warm delicious meal.
ingredients for the single portion simple savory breakfast bowl
pumpkin.(Hokkaido) is a super healthy winter squash. My favorite fall vegetable is low in Calories and rich in fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese.
mushrooms.Are a super healthy source for a savory flavor. They are an allrounder. They decrease the risk of cancer, lower the sodium intake, promote lower cholesterol, and protect the brain health to name a few. Read more at www.uclahealth.org/
spinach.The green leaf is a superstar. It improves the immune system, enhances eyes sight, helps preventing diabetes, promotes heart health and protects the skin.
onion.This is a great source for some flavor. The onion harmonizes well with the other ingredients.
zucchini.A small zucchini as we are making a single bowl.
olive oil.High quality native olive oil.
how to make the eggs
If you like boiled eggs (my favorite version for this recipe) then boil the eggs in a pot or use an egg boiler.
soft- boil a medium sized egg for about 4 minutes
softly set yolk- boil a medium sized egg for about 6 minutes
fully hard- boil a medium sized egg for about 9 minus
how to store the bowl
Ingredients for the recipe:
|1||small red onion|
- Cut the Pumpkin into small cubes.
- Add the Pumpkin cubes into a pot. Add water and salt to it and bring it on medium-high heat to boil.Cook it for about 15 minutes or until the cubes are soft. You can check it with a fork.
- Add water to a small pot and bring it to boil on high heat. Add the eggs (carefully) to the pot and cook for the amount of time it needs to (depends how you like your eggs).
- Wash the Zucchini, mushrooms and spinach.
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the Zucchini into cubes and slice the mushrooms.
- Add olive oil to a pan on medium-high heat and saute the onion for about 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini cubes and saute for about a minute.
- Add the mushroom slices and saute for another minute. Don’t forget to stir it sometimes.
- Add 2 tbsp of water,some salt and 1 tsp thyme to the pan.
- Stir it and the vegetables are ready.
- Remove the pumpkin cubes out of the water and mash them with a fork. You are done when the cubes become one smooth mass.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half.
- Add everything to a bowl.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT BREAKFAST
easy and perfectly delicious french toast casseroleSpring is finally here that means BRUNCH season has finally started. This French toast casserole is the perfect spring brunch recipe for you and your friends.
quick and super healthy chocolate porridgeI know it sounds strange, chocolate and healthy? That's not possible. But it is! This chocolate strawberry porridge is 100 percent healthy, but it tastes so much like dessert. The perfect way to start your day.
a must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfastAre you looking for a quick healthy but also delicious breakfast? Creamy oatmeal is the solution, especially this must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfast recipe.
delicious tomato scrambled eggsA simple delicious scrambled eggs recipe with lots of flavors. Bell Pepper, garlic, onions and tomato paste is all you need for this delicious tomato scrambled eggs recipe, which is made in 10 minutes.
the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipeThe best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe is a colorful healthy and delicious vegan dip for any occasion.