the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe
The best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe is a colorful healthy and delicious vegan dip for any occasion.
This delicious sweet potato eggplant dip is amazing. You can dip veggies in it, Make a delicious pasta sauce, use it as a sandwich cream and use it for so many more things.
ingredients for the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe
Sweet potatoes.This superfood is rich in Vitamins and Minerals, such as vitamins A, B, and C.. It is also rich in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Thiamin, and zinc. Thanks to the Carotenoids, an antioxidant that gives the sweet potatoes their color, eating sweet potatoes might
lower your risk for cancer. It may help control your blood sugar. Just like regular potatoes, the glycemic index of the sweet potato is low, when boiled, which means your blood sugar won't rise as quickly as it would if the potatoes were roasted, baked, or fried. It may promote
gut health. Sweet potatoes contain soluble and insoluble fiber, which our bodies cannot digest, therefore the fiber stays in the digestive tract.
Eggplant.is technically a fruit and not a vegetable. The fruit provides is a rich nutrient-dense food that provides a good amount of fiber, Manganese, Folate, Potassium, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C. Aubergine has many health benefits for example it may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Garlic.We need it to give the dip a good flavor and of course to boost up our immune system.
Bell pepper.is perfect for this dip. It complements the main ingredients.
Olive oil.Like I always say please use the best quality olive oil that you can get.
Cashew butter.Thanks to this ingredient the dip is as fluffy as it can be.
Please use cashew butter that only contains cashews. If you can't find it, make it at home it’s very simple.
Lemon.makes it a little bit sour but not too sour that you think about it. It simply levels the dip up.
Spices.Coriander, smoked paprika, and salt to round it up.
how to eat the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip
- A delicious vegetarian sandwich with lots of vegetables and a good amount of the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip and you are going to be in heaven.
- A simple 1-minute spinach tomato Proscuitto wrap and the experience is going to be totally different.
- On your third day, you can make a pasta bowl with zucchini, mushrooms, and arugula, and toss some dip on top. A cold comfort lunch.
- Make yourself a salad and use the dip as a dressing.
- Rice bowl with black beans, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, eggplant, zucchini, and the sweet potato dip on top. To make it super simple and delicious make my moro de habichuela negra
how to store the sweet potato creme
Ingredients for the recipe:
|1||red bell pepper|
|1||sweet potato (about 400g)|
|2tsp||grounded smoked paprika|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel the onion and sweet potato.
- Cut the onion, bell pepper, and sweet potato.
- Put everything on a baking sheet. The unpeeled garlic clove too.
- If you like you can peel and cut the eggplant as well. If not, put the whole eggplant on the baking sheet as well.
- Pour some olive oil over the vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes and take it out of the oven.
- If not peeled, cut the eggplant in the middle and take the flesh out with a spoon.
- Peel the garlic clove.
- Add everything to a blender or food processor. Don’t forget to add the juice, that remains on the baking sheet, too.
- Add the lemon juice, cashew butter, and spices.
- Blend for about 2 minutes or until it’s creamy.
- If needed add 3 tbsp cold water.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT BREAKFAST
easy and perfectly delicious french toast casseroleSpring is finally here that means BRUNCH season has finally started. This French toast casserole is the perfect spring brunch recipe for you and your friends.
quick and super healthy chocolate porridgeI know it sounds strange, chocolate and healthy? That's not possible. But it is! This chocolate strawberry porridge is 100 percent healthy, but it tastes so much like dessert. The perfect way to start your day.
a must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfastAre you looking for a quick healthy but also delicious breakfast? Creamy oatmeal is the solution, especially this must have simple and quick delicious healthy porridge breakfast recipe.
delicious tomato scrambled eggsA simple delicious scrambled eggs recipe with lots of flavors. Bell Pepper, garlic, onions and tomato paste is all you need for this delicious tomato scrambled eggs recipe, which is made in 10 minutes.
the best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipeThe best easy sweet potato eggplant dip recipe is a colorful healthy and delicious vegan dip for any occasion.