the best pumpkin spice latte
The best pumpkin spice latte is a delicious vegan hot drink. It is the perfect cozy fall drink with lots of flavors.
It’s cozy, sweet, and filling, and tastes like a warm fall hug.
ingredients for the best pumpkin spice latte
pumpkin.(Hokkaido) is a super healthy winter squash. My favorite fall vegetable is low in Calories and rich in fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese.
oatmilk.Is free from lactose, soy and a healthy vegan milk alternative. It is a good source of protein, fiber, vitamin B12, Calcium, and riboflavin (Vitamin B2). Diary milk and oat milk have very different nutritional profiles, therefore they should not be compared, there is more about it here
espresso.Delicious freshly made espresso is perfect for the vegan pumpkin spice latte recipe. I added one espresso per portion, but if you like your coffee stronger, you are free to add as many as you like.
cinnamon.High quality cinnamon is key.
cloves.This allrounder has a very strong taste and gives the dish so much flavor.
allspice.A spice which I grew up with. It has a unique taste and reminds one as a combination of nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Its soo good. A must have in the kitchen, if you don’t know or have it. But this delicious spice is so much more than just a tasty spice. It has many health benefits, such as cancer fighting properties, antimicrobial and antifungal effects, anti-inflammatory effects, and blood sugar management. But please use allspice in small amounts as it has some negative effects if you use it in high amounts.
maple syrup.It’s a healthier alternative to sweeten this delicious homemade pumpkin spice latte up and it gives it a caramel note.
how to store the pumpkin spice latte
- I really recommend using homemade mashed pumpkin, it simply tastes best.
- You can have the Pumpkin spice latte cold. It tastes awesome.
- Once stored in the fridge and warmed up, always add a fresh espresso shot for the best taste.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- If you’re using canned mashed pumpkin then skip to step 5. If not cut, cut the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Add water and the pumpkin cubes to a pot and bring it on high heat to boil.
- Cook the cubes for about 15 minutes or until they are soft.
- Remove the pumpkin cubes from the water and mash them with a fork until combined and smooth.
- Add the mashed pumpkin, oat milk, maple syrup, and spices to a blender.
- Blend for about 3 minutes or until well combined, on high speed.
- Pour the blended pumpkin oat milk drink into a pot.
- Put the pot on medium heat on the stove. Cook for about 5 minutes.The drink is done when it starts boiling.
- In the meantime make the espresso shots. One shot per portion.
- Pour the hot pumpkin latte in two glasses.
- Add one espresso shot to each glas.
- Sprinkle some pumpkin spice on top.
- Ready to get cozy.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT SNACK
the perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothieThe perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothie recipe. A vegan Smoothie recipe to boost up your mood and vitamin level. Cherry and Almond are the perfect match, to create a taste bomb.
the best banana bread out there with a caribbean twistAre you looking for a not so boring, super moist, full of flavor banana bread? The best banana bread out there with a Caribbean twist is the recipe you’re looking for.
how to make the perfect iced vanilla oat milk latteA cold and fresh but still creamy drink is what we all need on a hot summer day. I'm going to share how to make the perfect iced vanilla latte, so you won’t ever need to go to Starbucks to get yourself one.
the ultimate summer drink strawberry pineapple mint smoothieAre you looking for a sweet, sour, healthy, and colorful smoothie? The ultimate summer drink-strawberry pineapple mint smoothie will be your next obsession.
simple streusel pumpkin bread (super moist)Are you looking for a different type of pumpkin bread? This simple tropical bread is the perfect combination of traditional pumpkin bread with a Caribbean addition.