the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup
Are you looking for a simple, fast, healthy and delicious soup? The most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup, it is. A hit in our family and soon yours too.
Why cook the 4 Ingredients Pumpkin Tortellini soup?
- You only need 4 Ingredients + spices to make this delicious soup, so there is not much chopping and cleaning involved.
- As said before you don’t need to clean much as you will only need a pot.
- It’s the most simple recipe I’ve ever shared. You can not fail this one.
- The perfect work night dinner as it is done in under 30 Minutes.
- Minimal effort as it will only need 10 minutes of your time, the rest 20 minutes is letting the soup simmer.
- It’s a hit in the family as everyone loves it.
- The perfect meal prep for a busy week.
What kind of pumpkin to use?
What are the ingredients for the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup?
1000 g Pumpkin.Your pumpkin of choice. I recommend you to use Hokkaido.
150g Spinach.This is the least amount I would add, you surely can add more
600g Tortellini.The best choice would be high quality spinach ricotta tortellini)
200g cream cheese.No light version please as we want to taste the creaminess in the cheese.
70 g Tomato paste.About 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
2,5 l Water.
1/2 tsp curcuma.
2 tsp paprika.
1 tsp thyme.
1 tsp basil.Or a handful of fresh basil
1 tsp black pepper
- Serve the soup with a hot sauce or some chili flakes. They are perfect to spice the soup up a little.
- You can store the soup for about 5 days in the fridge. The soup is also perfect for the freezer.
- If you’re looking for some more soup inspo maybe this delicious wild rice soup is the one all year healthy and creamy vegetarian wild rice soup
Ingredients for the recipe:
|1tsp||Basil or a handful fresh basil|
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes. (The soup will be done way quicker.)
- Add the pumpkin, salt and water into a pot.
- Put the pot on the stove on high heat for about 15 minutes or until the pumpkin is ready.
- Check the pumpkin with a fork if it's ready. It really depends on how big the pumpkin pieces are.
- Take the pot from the stove.
- Add the cream cheese, tomato paste and the spices.
- Blend everything until it is smooth.
- Don't worry if the soup is not creamy.
- It will get creamy in the end.
- Add the Tortellini and spinach.
- Put the pot back on the stove and let it simmer on medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Pretest if the soup needs more salt.
- Ready to serve!
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT LUNCH
dreamy creamy coconut feta pastaAre you looking for a delicious simple, fast made pasta recipe, which you have never had before ? This heavenly delicious dreamy creamy coconut feta pasta is one for the books
amazing moro de maiz (best corn rice recipe)Are you in the mood for some rice but want to level it up? This amazing Moro de Maíz aka the best corn rice recipe will fully do its job and impress you. It is the simplest, most delicious and nourishing dish ever.
saucy and juicy pineapple chickenThis saucy & juicy pineapple chicken recipe is full of flavor, juicy and colorful. The perfect recipe to celebrate life the Caribbean way.
the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soupAre you looking for a simple, fast, healthy and delicious soup? The most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup, it is. A hit in our family and soon yours too.
all year healthy and creamy vegetarian wild rice soupAre you looking for a good, nourishing, colorful, easy and fast to make, delicious soup? Then you should try this delicious all year healthy & creamy vegetarian wild rice soup which has a lot of vitamins, good carbs and thanks to the bean’s tons of protein.