simple streusel pumpkin bread (super moist)
Are you looking for a different type of pumpkin bread? This simple tropical bread is the perfect combination of traditional pumpkin bread with a Caribbean addition.
ingredients for the pumpkin bread recipe
pumpkins.a nutrient-dense winter squash. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
all-purpose flour.Any cake flour can be used.
brown sugar.It will add a caramel taste. You can use white sugar as well.
butter.Melted butter, for a rich and moist pumpkin bread
coconut cream.We want a loaf of tropical pumpkin bread, this is the perfect source for it. Don’t use light coconut milk. We need the fat source of the coconut.
vanilla extract.High-quality vanilla extract.
sparkling water.For a fluffy bread.
spices.The most important ingredients for the tasty bread. I love to ground the spices myself. You can make sure to get the best quality and ground everything yourself at home.
how to store the pumpkin bread
Ingredients for the recipe:
|75g||butter (room temperature)|
- If you want to make mashed pumpkin yourself then this is the right time to do it, if not scroll to step 6.
- Cut a pumpkin into small cubes and add them to a small pot. Fill the pot with water and put it on the stove medium-high heat.
- Cook the pumpkin cubes for 15 minutes or until they are soft.
- Remove the water and mash the pumpkin with a fork or mash utensil. The mashed pumpkin should be well combined and creamy.
- Put the mashed pumpkin aside.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together and put them aside.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C (338 °F).
- (The first thing) we are going to make is the streusel for the pumpkin bread. For that, we will need a bowl.
- Add 75g butter (room temperature), 150g all-purpose flour, 100g brown sugar, and 1 tsp ground cinnamon to a bowl.
- Whisk everything well together until combined.
- Put the bowl in the fridge.
- In the meantime, we are going to make the pumpkin bread batter. We will need a big bowl and mixer or whisk (if you’re not making it with a mixer).
- Add melted butter, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut cream to a big bowl and whisk everything together until well combined.
- Add the spices, and mashed pumpkin to the rest and whisk everything until it’s smooth.
- Add the mixed flour and sparkling water to the rest and whisk until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Turn the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the streusel on top of the batter.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a wood stick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let the cake cool off for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool off for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the cake into slices.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT SNACK
the perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothieThe perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothie recipe. A vegan Smoothie recipe to boost up your mood and vitamin level. Cherry and Almond are the perfect match, to create a taste bomb.
the best banana bread out there with a caribbean twistAre you looking for a not so boring, super moist, full of flavor banana bread? The best banana bread out there with a Caribbean twist is the recipe you’re looking for.
how to make the perfect iced vanilla oat milk latteA cold and fresh but still creamy drink is what we all need on a hot summer day. I'm going to share how to make the perfect iced vanilla latte, so you won’t ever need to go to Starbucks to get yourself one.
the ultimate summer drink strawberry pineapple mint smoothieAre you looking for a sweet, sour, healthy, and colorful smoothie? The ultimate summer drink-strawberry pineapple mint smoothie will be your next obsession.
simple streusel pumpkin bread (super moist)Are you looking for a different type of pumpkin bread? This simple tropical bread is the perfect combination of traditional pumpkin bread with a Caribbean addition.