full of flavor holiday roast beef
Heavenly good tender full of flavor holiday roast beef.
ingredients for the full-of-flavor holiday roast beef
Roast beef.You can use a Rump roast, Whole Sirloin, or Striploin kind of roast beef. Make sure to buy high quality organic roast beef.
Celery.The celery is going to add a lot of flavor to the green marinade. I use two fresh celery sticks.
Onion.As we want a green marinade, I use yellow onions. But you can add red onions instead.
Garlic.4 fresh garlic cloves for an amazing flavor.
Parsley.A handful of parsley
Thyme.I use fresh thyme, but dried thyme works as well.
Lime.The Lime juice is going to add a sour touch to the sauce. It’s amazing.
Rosemary.Same thing here, I use fresh Rosemary, but you can use dried Rosemary if this is what you have.
Heavy cream.The heavy cream is going to round up the sauce.
Olive oil.High-quality extra virgin olive oil.
Salt.Sea salt is an amazing option for this recipe.
how to cook the full-of-flavor holiday roast beef in the slow cooker
- Marinate the roast beef.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C (356°F) for 40 minutes.
- Take the roast beef out of the oven and cut it in slices.
- Put the slices in the slow cooker. Add everything out of the baking casserole /dish in the slow cooker.
- Add 1l water and set the slow cooker on high heat and cook for 5 hours.
- Check sometimes if water is needed.
- After 4,5 hours add heavy cream and if needed salt. Set the slow cooker on low heat.
- Ready to serve.
how to serve the juicy and tender roast beef
how to store the full of flavor holiday roast beef
- The holiday roast can be stored in a container in the fridge for about five days.
- You can store it in the freezer. When preheating it, add some fresh Cilantro and Parsley, making the beef taste fresh and fabulous.
- Prepare the marinade the night before cooking, and of course, marinade the roast beef the night before. Put the marinated roast meat in the fridge overnight.
- Before cooking the roast beef, make sure it has room temperature.
- Cut the slices in thin slices if you want the roast beef to tender faster.
- The roast beef will taste even better days after.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Put the Roast beef out of the fridge. Add water to a bowl and put the roast beef in it. Add the juice of a lime and take the beef out of the water.
- Dry the roast beef with a paper towel and put it on a baking sheet. Sprinkle salt over it. Set it aside.
- Wash the Rosemary sticks, Cilantro, Thyme sticks, and parsley.
- Peel the garlic cloves and Onions.
- Use a Blender or food processor.
- Add the celery, onions, garlic cloves, parsley, cilantro, juice of a lime, 200ml water, olive oil, spices, and salt to a blender or food processor.
- On high speed, blend the ingredients until it becomes creamy marinade.
- Pour the marinade all over the roast. Rub the roast beef with the marinade. Turn it upside down and rub this side too.
- If you have the time, let the marinade set for a few hours; if not go on.
- Put the roast beef in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Take the roast beef out of the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes on a wooden board.
- Cut the Roast beef into thin slices.
- Put the slices back on the baking sheet/casserole.
- Pour water over the slices and mix the water with the marinade juice left in the baking sheet. Cover the baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- Set the oven to 150 °C ( 302 °F).
- Cook for about 3,5 hours. Check every 30 minutes and if needed, add more water, and turn the pieces around sometimes.
- After 3,5 hours, add the heavy cream and pretest if salt is needed; if so, add a little bit more salt.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.
- The slices should be super tender and fall apart super easily. If they are not, cook longer.
- Now ready to serve!
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT LUNCH
dreamy creamy coconut feta pastaAre you looking for a delicious simple, fast made pasta recipe, which you have never had before ? This heavenly delicious dreamy creamy coconut feta pasta is one for the books
amazing moro de maiz (best corn rice recipe)Are you in the mood for some rice but want to level it up? This amazing Moro de Maíz aka the best corn rice recipe will fully do its job and impress you. It is the simplest, most delicious and nourishing dish ever.
saucy and juicy pineapple chickenThis saucy & juicy pineapple chicken recipe is full of flavor, juicy and colorful. The perfect recipe to celebrate life the Caribbean way.
the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soupAre you looking for a simple, fast, healthy and delicious soup? The most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup, it is. A hit in our family and soon yours too.
all year healthy and creamy vegetarian wild rice soupAre you looking for a good, nourishing, colorful, easy and fast to make, delicious soup? Then you should try this delicious all year healthy & creamy vegetarian wild rice soup which has a lot of vitamins, good carbs and thanks to the bean’s tons of protein.