amazing gorgonzola spinach mushroom gnocchi recipe
This amazing gorgonzola spinach mushroom gnocchi recipe is made in less than 10 minutes, and it's taking you to heaven.
ingredients for the amazing gorgonzola spinach mushroom gnocchi recipe
Gnocchi.Potato Pasta is a type of dumpling which comes from Italy. The dumplings are made out of potatoes, wheat, and eggs. They are super delicious but not so healthy as they contain high carbohydrates and are low in fiber and other nutritional factors. But enjoyed in moderation, there are no problems.
Spinach.It is a rich in insoluble fiber green vegetable leaf. Spinach is also rich in vitamins A, K1, C, Folic, Iron, and Calcium. The green leaf is highly healthy, especially for oxidative stress, blood pressure, eye health, and cancer prevention.
Mushrooms.They are a fantastic source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. They are a super source to boost your immune system and fight inflammation.
Onion.I use a yellow onion; red works as well. But if you leave the onion out of the recipe, it is not a must.
Blue cheese.Italian Gorgonzola cheese for this recipe. It's the perfect type of blue cheese for this amazing creamy gnocchi recipe.
Heavy cream.Combined with the blue cheese, it’s creamy and flavorful.
Parsley.A perfect herb for the creamy, cheesy sauce.
Italian Oregano.This dish doesn't need much or any seasoning as the cheese and fresh ingredients already add so much flavor, but Italian Oregano is simply the cherry on top.
how to cook the fantastic gorgonzola spinach mushroom gnocchi recipe
- Chop the onion and parsley.
- Wash the spinach.
- Cut the mushroom into slices.
- Saute everything.
- Add Gnocchis.
- Add heavy cream and gorgonzola.
can I serve the sauce with something else?
How to store the gorgonzola sauce?
- The sauce can be stored in the fridge for about five days.
- The dish with gnocchis can be stored in the fridge for about three days. I recommend you test it before throwing it away.
- If you don´t like onions, leave them out.
- If you want to add meat, crispy bacon slices are perfect for this dish.
- You don´t need to cook the Gnocchis in the sauce. You can cook them both separately.
- You are free to make your own Gnocchis.
- If you can´t have enough cheese, add Parmesan, its amazing.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- Wash the parsley.
- Peel and chop the onion and the parsley.
- Wash the spinach in water by adding the spinach leaves to a bowl and adding water to it. Clean the leaves with your hands under the water and remove them from the water, and put them aside.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Add some olive oil to a pan and put it on the stove on medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onion and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes. Stir it sometimes.
- Add the spinach leaves slowly. This will take about 3 minutes.
- Add the Gnocchis, heavy cream, and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Set the heat to medium level.
- Stir everything together until well combined (this will take about 3 minutes).
- Add the chopped parsley, thyme, some salt, and Italian Oregano. Cook for 2 minutes.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT LUNCH
dreamy creamy coconut feta pastaAre you looking for a delicious simple, fast made pasta recipe, which you have never had before ? This heavenly delicious dreamy creamy coconut feta pasta is one for the books
amazing moro de maiz (best corn rice recipe)Are you in the mood for some rice but want to level it up? This amazing Moro de Maíz aka the best corn rice recipe will fully do its job and impress you. It is the simplest, most delicious and nourishing dish ever.
saucy and juicy pineapple chickenThis saucy & juicy pineapple chicken recipe is full of flavor, juicy and colorful. The perfect recipe to celebrate life the Caribbean way.
the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soupAre you looking for a simple, fast, healthy and delicious soup? The most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup, it is. A hit in our family and soon yours too.
all year healthy and creamy vegetarian wild rice soupAre you looking for a good, nourishing, colorful, easy and fast to make, delicious soup? Then you should try this delicious all year healthy & creamy vegetarian wild rice soup which has a lot of vitamins, good carbs and thanks to the bean’s tons of protein.