the best chili with beef recipe ever (family friendly)
Simple, delicious, flavory and just a classic chili recipe, with a bomb chili garlic, oil that everyone loves. If you want to make a flavory chili, but have different kind of people on the table, I got you with the best chili with beef recipe ever (family friendly) as everyone can spice it up as much as they like.
The Variety of the best chili with beef recipe ever
Another reason why I love chili is that it is so varied. You can make some toppings and sides and everyone can make themselves their favorite bowl. For example as a Dominican I love chili with white rice. My husband loves chili with some simple nachos. My father loves chili with bread. There are so many chili bowl versions you can make.
The best chili with beef recipe ever is family friendly
Ground beef.high quality ground beef
Kidney beans.You can prepare the beans the night before or use canned beans. If you don’t know how to cook the beans from scratch maybe this will help you.
Quail beans.If you don’t have quail beans, use white beans instead.
Red bell pepper.One big, juicy red bell pepper. This is going to add so much flavor.
Onion.I used a medium size yellow onion, but you can use a red one too.
Garlic cloves.I love to stamp the garlic cloves, they lose a lot of juice this way and can add so much flavor.
Tomato paste.Simple tomato paste which contains only tomatoes.
Sieved tomatoes.Make sure to use organic tomato sauce, which contains only tomato, salt and water. If the tomato sauce has lemon as an ingredient it can change the taste of the dish, so be careful.
Water.Don’t worry if it looks a little bit too liquid in the beginning, after cooking it will thicken up.
Parsley.Chopped parsley will add much flavor and color.
Cilantro.One of the most important ingredients. Cilantro gives this dish a very unique
Ingredients for the recipe:
|1||Red bell pepper|
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves.
- Chop the onion, bell pepper and stamp the garlic cloves.
- Chop the parsley and cilantro.
- Add some oil to a soup pot and put it on medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the chopped and mashed garlic to the pot and stir it a few times.
- Add the cutted bell pepper and cook for about a minute.
- Add the ground beef and break it apart with a cooking spoon.
- Add 2tsp smoked paprika, 2tsp paprika, 1tsp black pepper, salt, 1tsp dominican oregano and știr it.
- Cook it for about 7 minutes until the beef is brown.
- Add tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked beans.
- Add sieved tomato and water.
- Add 1tsp smoked paprika, 2tsp paprika, 1tsp black pepper, salt, 1tsp sage, 1tsp Italian oregano, 1tsp ginger, 1tsp brown sugar and 4 bay leaves. Stir it.
- Add chopped parsley and cilantro.
- Cook on medium low heat for 90 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the chili oil.give all the spices to a heat resistant bowl. Heat up the oil in a pan and drizzle it over the spices.
- When the chili is ready, serve it with sour cream, avocado, nachos and drizzle chili oil on top.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT LUNCH
dreamy creamy coconut feta pastaAre you looking for a delicious simple, fast made pasta recipe, which you have never had before ? This heavenly delicious dreamy creamy coconut feta pasta is one for the books
amazing moro de maiz (best corn rice recipe)Are you in the mood for some rice but want to level it up? This amazing Moro de Maíz aka the best corn rice recipe will fully do its job and impress you. It is the simplest, most delicious and nourishing dish ever.
saucy and juicy pineapple chickenThis saucy & juicy pineapple chicken recipe is full of flavor, juicy and colorful. The perfect recipe to celebrate life the Caribbean way.
the most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soupAre you looking for a simple, fast, healthy and delicious soup? The most easy and delicious 4 ingredient pumpkin tortellini soup, it is. A hit in our family and soon yours too.
all year healthy and creamy vegetarian wild rice soupAre you looking for a good, nourishing, colorful, easy and fast to make, delicious soup? Then you should try this delicious all year healthy & creamy vegetarian wild rice soup which has a lot of vitamins, good carbs and thanks to the bean’s tons of protein.