homemade fudgy brownies
The most simple homemade fudgy brownies for any occasion.
The brownies are baked in 20 minutes and are so simple to make. You don’t need any machine for this recipe. One bowl and a whisk, that’s it.
ingredients for the homemade fudgy brownies
dark chocolate.High quality 75-90% high-quality dark chocolate. We need the highest quality for the best outcome. High-quality dark chocolate has many health benefits. It is rich in nutrients such as fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese. It may reduce heart disease risk, May protect your skin from the sun, and could improve brain function. But don’t forget, like any other food, especially those that contain sugar, it should be consumed in moderation.
cocoa powder.is a super healthy ingredient, which can boost the immune system, thanks to its vitamins and minerals, such as iron, zinc, and selenium. It may reduce inflammation thanks to theobromine. You can read more about cocoa powder here.
eggs.4 eggs are the perfect amount for the brownies.
flour.You can choose between all-purpose flour and type 405. I love using type 405 for the brownies.
sugar.Brown sugar for a caramelized taste.
butter.One of the most important ingredients for this amazing baked dish. It makes the brownies moist.
cinnamon.Just a sprinkle of cinnamon, because we don’t want to taste the cinnamon. It will contribute to an amazing taste.
salt.Just a pinch.
chocolate chunks.Dark chocolate chunks. The motto of these brownies is chocolate over chocolate. They make the brownies perfect and over-the-top amazing.
how to store the chunky brownies
In the fridge, they will last for about a week.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave together. You have to be careful. If you don’t keep an eye on them, the chocolate can get burned easily. Put them in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the plate and stir the chocolate and butter. Put it again in the microwave for 30 seconds. Repeat until everything is liquid. If you burned a piece of chocolate, remove it and use the rest.
- If you’re storing the brownies in the fridge, I highly recommend warming them up before eating them, for example in the microwave. They taste warm the best.
- If you want to bring the brownies to the next level eat them warm with vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients for the recipe:
|200g||(80-90%) dark chocolate|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (350°F).
- Grease a 25cm x 25cm pan with parchment paper and put it aside.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate in the microwave or above water bath, carefully.
- Mix flour, cacao powder, a sprinkle of salt, and baking powder together and set them aside.
- Add the eggs, melted butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl. Whisk everything together until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and chocolate chunks and whisk carefully until combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 20-30 minutes. Test if they are done by inserting a knife in the center of the brownies.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool off.
- Cut it into cubes and they are ready to enjoy.
THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT SNACK
the perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothieThe perfect quick and healthy cherry almond smoothie recipe. A vegan Smoothie recipe to boost up your mood and vitamin level. Cherry and Almond are the perfect match, to create a taste bomb.
the best banana bread out there with a caribbean twistAre you looking for a not so boring, super moist, full of flavor banana bread? The best banana bread out there with a Caribbean twist is the recipe you’re looking for.
how to make the perfect iced vanilla oat milk latteA cold and fresh but still creamy drink is what we all need on a hot summer day. I'm going to share how to make the perfect iced vanilla latte, so you won’t ever need to go to Starbucks to get yourself one.
the ultimate summer drink strawberry pineapple mint smoothieAre you looking for a sweet, sour, healthy, and colorful smoothie? The ultimate summer drink-strawberry pineapple mint smoothie will be your next obsession.
simple streusel pumpkin bread (super moist)Are you looking for a different type of pumpkin bread? This simple tropical bread is the perfect combination of traditional pumpkin bread with a Caribbean addition.